/r/RABM/

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Wounds - In The Valley Of Death (2015)


Wounds - "In the Valley of Death"

Year: 2015
Genre: Blackened Death Metal
Country: Canada

Track List:
  1. One Womb
  2. Trailing Hades
  3. Fare the Well
Another band from my area, Wounds is a punishing black metal band with heavy death metal influences. I'm unsure of much of the band's history other than I believe they're new and that the vocalist was the drummer of the band 'Misfortune" whom I had posted on here before. My band Lapsaria also played with them recently alongside Panzerfaust and Vow of Thorns.

I have really dug this release since they put it out earlier this year. Each song is pretty well constructed, with dynamic changes and slick production. Any fan of more atmospheric or mid-tempo'ed black metal will dig this but it will also appeal very much to people across the spectrum.

bandcamp/facebook/

No comments :

Post a Comment