RSS || Add to bookmarks (FF only) || last.fm I | last.fm II | youtube | facebook I | facebook II | vkontakte | reddit
Note: of all these pages, only the last.fm groups and the youtube channel are owned by the creator of this blog.
The rest of them (including both facebook groups) were created by completely other people.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Mookerdam - "The Moon Is Bleeding" (2012)


MOOKERDAM "The Moon Is Bleeding"

Year: 2012
Genre: Doom/Sludge Metal
Country: USA

Track List:
  1. The Moon Is Bleeding
DOWNLOAD

Don't know much about this band, but they've sent me their newest single "The Moon Is Bleeding" about a month ago, and I think it's right time to post it here, as I'm going to post a lot more doom/sludge/experimental stuff in the next few days. "The Moon Is Bleeding" is quite heavy sludge metal with some DM & BM elements.

No comments :

Post a Comment