/r/RABM/

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hotbild - "I Skuggan Av Livet" (demo, 2005)


HOTBILD "I Skuggan Av Livet"

Year: 2005
Genre: Blackened Crust
Country: Sweden
Label: self-prod.

Track List:
  1. Hungrig, Trött och Tärd
  2. I Skuggan av Livet
  3. Medan Världen Gick åt Helvete
  4. Förblindad av Hat
  5. Låt Mig Aldrig Vakna Mer
DOWNLOAD

A 5-song demo from one of the best Swedish blackened crust bands in the mid-2000s (along with Martyrdöd and Radioskugga). I like it much better than, for example, Order of the Vulture's debut album. They have at least five other demos, but I have only one of them, called "Vemod".

2 comments :

  1. i have some other Hotbild demos, i will upload and give you the link

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be very thankful, if you'd upload the first two demos ("Brutal Jävla Replokalsinspelning" and "Destination Döden"). I already have other 4 demos.

    ReplyDelete