/r/RABM/

Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Dead Musician - "React Then Act" (2006)

THE DEAD MUSICIAN "React Then Act"

Year: 2006
Genre: Raw Black Metal
Country: France
Label: self-prod./Altsphere

Track List:

  1. Ephemeral Life
  2. Dance with the Prices
  3. The Puppets King
  4. All Your Lies
  5. Sandman
  6. Conspiracy Against the Black Angels
  7. Nature Will Kill You
  8. The Most Clever Animal
  9. Hypocondriac
  10. End of Civilisation
  11. Justify Your Acts
  12. No Words for You

DOWNLOAD

I'm too lazy to upload this album by myself, so I'll use the link from this comment. Well... it's still very raw home-made black metal, but at least this record is significantly better than the 1st demo. The 2007-2009 releases are still better though.

BTW, JeFF himself is aware about this blog, and I'm happy to see RABM musicians supporting me.

No comments :

Post a Comment