/r/RABM/

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Sinister Moon - "Misanthropic Breeze (The Voice of Lilith)" (2011)

SINISTER MOON "Misanthropic Breeze (The Voice of Lilith)"

Year: 2011
Genre: Gothic Black Metal
Country: Uruguay 

Track List:
  1. Introduction
  2. Misanthropic Breeze (The Voice Of Lilith)
  3. Vampire
  4. To A Flower Of Evil
  5. The Last Invocation (instrumental)
This obscure Montevideo-based band is essentially apolitical, and the lyrical themes on this EP are more or less standard: vampirism, the occult, Charles Baudelaire's poetry, etc.; but at least now I know that my blog has readers in Uruguay too! Like in case with Abbey ov Thelema, I can't say much about the music, because I'm not a big fan of this kind of melodic black / extreme gothic metal, but maybe there are some among my readers who are into it.

reverbnation / soundcloud / facebook / myspace / twitter / youtube

No comments :

Post a Comment