/r/RABM/

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Arctic Flowers - "Reveries" (2011)

ARCTIC FLOWERS "Reveries"

Year: 2011
Genre: Anarcho-Punk, Post-Punk, Gothic Rock
Country: USA

Track List:
  1. Double-Edged
  2. Fall To Pieces
  3. Vexed
  4. Rising
  5. Cri De Coeur
  6. Blue Heelers
  7. Crusaders + Banshees
  8. Reveries
DOWNLOAD

And now, for a change, an album from a Cascadian band that doesn't play black metal or neofolk, but a very interesting blend of hardcore/crust and post-punk/goth-rock. Arctic Flowers are a female-fronted band from Portland who appear to be not very well-known (at least outside their region), so I thought I should mention them on my blog. As for me, the music is very good, especially vocals; and I think the album cover suits the mood of music quite well. Recommended!

No comments :

Post a Comment