/r/RABM/

Friday, October 14, 2011

Shapeless - "Non-Aretaic Dimensions" (2011)


SHAPELESS "Non-Aretaic Dimensions (of misery and freedom)"

Year: 2011
Genre: Raw Black Metal / Dark Ambient
Country: Australia

Track List:
  1. Boner of the Fallen Satyr
  2. Putres Motuos et Leviathan
  3. An Introverted Journey Through Worthlessness
  4. Non-Aretaic Dimensions
DOWNLOAD

Another demo made by one of my readers. According to him:


"I just finished my solo demo. It's pretty shit, but it combines some elements of DSBM, inspired by the horrid society we live in. There's also a track inspired by Against His-Story, Against Leviathan! and although the lyrics might be a bit vague on exactly what I'm trying to get across, the gist of it is Anarchism and the rejection of modern society...
I'm currently working on another EP. I'd be happy to send it along when it's done. Unlike Non-Aretaic Dimensions, I'll be putting more time into it - though hopefully it will still retain the raw quality"

Well... the 2nd track is good enough for a first home-made demo. Reminds me of L'Acephale and Mania (and maybe also Burzum's "Det Som En Gang Var"). Tracks #1 and #3 are just electronic interludies, nothing really remarkable. The 4th track is also not that bad, but the sound is much more raw and noisy. Overall, the music is as minimalistic as the cover image, but I'm not saying like it's a bad thing. Let's wait for a 2nd demo...

No comments :

Post a Comment