/r/RABM/

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Pierre Noir - "Welcome to the black rave" (2018)


PIERRE NOIR - "Welcome to the black rave"

Year: 2018
Genre: Techno/Black Metal
Country: Spain 

Track List:
  1. welcome to the black rave.
  2. Lilith's arrival and the beginning of the dance.
  3. Restless and wild 
Bandcamp 


I've been absent from here for a lot of time and I'm really sorry for that and for all the bands that send me their music. I feel really bad for that but i promise I will be posting all of them asap.

Having said that, Pierre noir is an anonymous project that mixes black metal and techno. The sabbat and the rave come together to create a unique celebration. 
This band is able to mix two genres that seem distant from each other in a very interesting way.

long live anarchy
M.A

No comments :

Post a Comment