/r/RABM/

Monday, November 13, 2017

Loukaniko y lxs perrxs - "Viajo con mis perros" (2016)



LOUKANIKO Y LXS PERRXS - "Viajo con mis perrxs" (I travel with my dogs)

Year: 2016
Genre: Folk-punk
Country: México

Track List:
  1. Salvate, escapate (Save yourself, get away)
  2. Viajo con mis perrxs (I travel with my dogs)
  3. Caminata fugitiva (Runaway walk)
  4. Complicidad (Complicity)
  5. Dime si estamos locos (Tell me if we are not crazy)
    (live tracks)
  6. Mancha de sangre (Bloodstain)
  7. Regresa (Come back)
  8. Una mañana (One mourning)
  9. Aquella batalla (That battle)
  10. Peter Young / animinimalista (animinimalist)

"Loukaniko y lxs perrxs" is a side project from members of Contra//Historia, openly Anarchist, with very beautiful and politic lyrics. In fact, this is one of my favorite projects ever.
Some of the tracks were written to the comrades that are right now hidden and escaping 
as a result of state oppression, also it's an album dedicated to all the comrades resisting... we can have better times.

Listen also to their first release here.

No comments :

Post a Comment