/r/RABM/

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Odio Eterno - Devastación Nuclear (2016)


ODIO ETERNO "Devastación Nuclear"

Year: 2016
Genre: Crust Punk
Country: Costa Rica

Track List:
  1. Intro (Preludio del caos)
  2. Condena
  3. Llantos de inocentes
  4. Incomunicación
  5. Apatriadxs
  6. Devastación Nuclear
  7. Ni patria, ni amor

Odio Eterno is a Crust Punk band from Costa rica. The drummer is the member of Begotten and Aokigahara, bands that have been in this blog before. 

This is their newest EP that will be released soon in Chile and Argentina if you are interested. You can download it for free at their bandcamp.

P.D I've been a little busy these days, sorry if I didn't answer any of you, I will listen all the contributions you send to me. 

1 comment :

  1. Gran blog . Gran material. En cuanto tenga algo de mi banda me gustaría enviartelo.

    Stay antifa!!!

    ReplyDelete