/r/RABM/

Friday, May 3, 2013

Goths on Drugs - "Vol.1" (2013)

GOTHS ON DRUGS "Volume 1"

Year: 2013
Genre: Industrial / Psychedelic Noise / Ambient
Country: Australia

Track List:
  1. Temple of Agony
  2. Dream
  3. Ballad
  4. Sweet Suicide
  5. Do You Really Want to Die
  6. Interlude
  7. Despair
  8. Icy Death
  9. Coma
  10. For The Ones That Are Dead
  11. Everyone is Dead
  12. CrazyboiJihad
  13. Demons Are My Friends
  14. Rain
  15. Temple of Despair (Sick Circuit Step Remix)
  16. Everything is Meaningless
bandcamp / facebook

"...It's sort of industial black metal/atmospheric black metal at times, and just generally experimental. I make this music by myself with a few songs based on compositions by my wife Erin. The idea of the music was create something dark and hypnotic at times, focusing on dreams that look into the demons that are within ourselves, and the many emotions of sorrow and loss. At times the music is satrical about the torment this world goes through. I would definitely say I am all for anarchy..."

As for me, it's a very strange release, sort of ambient/noise/darkwave with some elements of industrial metal and BM-type shrieking vocals. Probably only for the fans of old school industrial and noise; if you're unsure whether to download it or not, check out this track:

No comments :

Post a Comment