Sunday, February 12, 2012

Morality Crisis - "North" (2012)


MORALITY CRISIS "North"

Year: 2012
Genre: Blackened Crust/Hardcore/Sludge
Country: USA

DOWNLOAD

"Homegrown in Wisconsin, pushed in Minnesota. Hard-riffing shitrock from the heartland. Started in 2003, broke up in 2006. Resumed activity in 2011 and will not stop until the master plan - the political and cultural unification of Minnesconsin - is fully realized".


Well, I've never been to neither WI nor MN, so I wouldn't comment on their political plans... The music is definitely worth listening, though. According to them, their target are "fans of: sludge, black metal, grind, doom, hardcore, crust, and everything good about metal and punk music" - just like me ;) What else can I say, it's very good metal punk. The EP consists of 4 tracks, but the freely downloadable archive contains only two, named simply "Side A" and "Side B".

bandcamp

1 comment :

  1. I'm from MN, and it's awesome that RABM has a presence here, but as for minnesconsin, I'm not so sure. From what I've heard it's just a bunch o' rednecks on the other side the saint croix. Also they owe us a bunch of money! and refused to engage in high-speed rail building plans. jerks.

    ReplyDelete