Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Rings Of Rhea - s/t (2011)


RINGS OF RHEA "Rings of Rhea"

Year: 2011
Genre: Post-Metal
Country: Ukraine

Track List:
  1. Imitation
  2. Darkness pt.1
  3. Darkness pt.2
DOWNLOAD

And finally, some stuff that may be not closely related to the concept of my blog, but still good and worth posting here. Ukrainian post-metal scene is full of great bands, and here's a debut release from one of them. This 3-track EP sounds very promising, and the only weak point of it is the vocal work (I'd prefer it to be purely instrumental... moreover, the vocalist's accent is too heavy even for me). To put it in short - if you liked Шайтанкутак, then you'll probably like Rings of Rhea. As far as I know, all the members of RoR come from the punk/hardcore scene, and they frequent the neformat.com.ua forum (which is quite RABM-friendly), so they probably wouldn't be against having their EP posted on my blog.


bandcamp

No comments :

Post a Comment