Thursday, September 1, 2011

Torch Runner & Young And In The Way - split (2011)


TORCH RUNNER / YOUNG AND IN THE WAY "split 7''"

Year: 2011
Genre: Blackened Hardcore/Crust 
Country: USA

Track List:

Torch Runner
  1. No Friend Of Mine
  2. Pulpit Plague
Young And In The Way
  1. Rehash, Provenance, Death
DOWNLOAD

Two more bands from the United States, both playing dark hardcore / blackened crust. I discovered Torch Runner because of the Satanic Hardcore last.fm group, and they're quite good. Young And In The Way are no worse (even though their name isn't very fit for a BM or crust band... just my opinion), and as far as I know, they're from NC, just like Violent Ends. Their latest album is even better than this 7'', but I'm not sure if I should post it here. I've posted it on my other blog, though.

bandcamp

1 comment :