PLAINWORDS "A New World Lies in the Ashes of..."
Genre: Blackened Crust / Dark Hardcore / Post-Rock
Label: Lundr Records
- Intro - Warehousing Children
- A Letter From The Former United States - Outro
- A.Lundr (Panopticon): drums/growl
- Jeremy Fitzgerald (Samsa): guitar/howl
- W.Crow (Wheels Within Wheels): guitar/bass
In my opinion, the sound of this demo is relatively far from black metal, it's more like epic crust in the vein of Fall Of Efrafa, with elements of post-rock and sludge. I guess it's a tendency among many blackened crust and leftist black metal bands to become more and more influenced by sludge and even doom metal, isn't it?...
Well, enough for today. Now I'm too tired and sleepy, and I need to answer a lot of mail tomorrow. And the last thing for today will be a new interview with Panopticon: read it here.